How to find which are the best buildings to live in NYC?
Discerning which the best buildings to live in NYC are is an easy task and a lot of the talk has already been done on so many different occasions. However, people are different in their taste and likings; therefore, deciding which are the best 5 buildings to live in NYC could be a controversial matter. In this post, I will give you my opinion based on my 7 years of experience working as a real estate agent in NYC. But before we get started, I should lay down the fundamentals of my criteria in order to better explain why I think the buildings on the list are the best buildings to live in NYC.
NYC is well known to be the home of many luxury buildings. Those buildings are not only attractive to the urban dwellers because of their glamorous design and modern architecture but also because they offer hotel like services. Those services simply translate into conveniences in which the spoiled New Yorker can indulge. The amenities in the building can be refreshing, stimulating, fitness
improving, time saving, jealousy-inducing, date-offering, and network building tools which the savvy New Yorker usually incorporates according to his daily routines. Of course everything in life carries its price tag, so let’s not make the mistake and assume that the luxury lifestyle offered at the Best buildings would be free of charge. So for those who would always be looking for something negative to complain about, here it is—the Top 10 High-rises are expensive to live in. In order to develop appreciation for the beautiful things in life, you have to be willing to pay the price, and also keep in mind that we live this life only once.
When it comes down to selecting the best buildings to live in NYC, a lot of people would think that the most important characteristic to consider first is the location. You have probably heard the old adage—“Location, location, location”. Well, my opinion in regard to that matter is that this type of stereotyping is due to a remnant from the time when NYC was not the safest place in the world. In fact some neighborhoods still carry the stigma of old times, so they get pushed back in degrees when compared against others and some buildings get badly rated due to that. I am inclined to still take the location under consideration but not as a main factor to influence my decision. Therefore what comes first on my list is quality retrieved based on a combination of design and amenities.
Best buildings to live in NYC criteria check list:
- Amenities and services
- Building Design and apartment comfort
List of the best buildings to live in NYC
- MIMA—the luxury black tower located by 42nd street and 10th avenue rises magnificently with its 63 floors.LEED silver certified, the MIMA tower is a modern design hybrid between condos,rentals and Yotel which is a fully robotized hotel.This amenity boosting behemoth offers unparalleled lifestyle to its residents offering conveniences such as – equinox gym,basketball court, volleyball court, spa, indoor pool, and much more. There is even a Dog city which is fully equipped, professionally stuffed pet spa
- NYC by GEHRY—Fancy futuristically designed luxury habitat which rises 76 stories tall to be named the tallest residential building. Located downtown, this building is loaded with amenities which could make one feel almost like as if he were in Alice’s wonderland. Several lounges, outdoor space, BBQ cabanas, fitness center with yoga room. Gehry can be named the amenities paradise of New York
- SILVER TOWERS—Luxury high- rise located by 43rd street and 11th avenue. Meant to be a condo, the building was created to offer qualities and features which are to be found only in the most refined constructions. The amenities roll on endlessly to require the admiration even of the pickiest. Silver towers are a treat for the most spoiled. Indoor swimming pool, fitness gym, concierge coordinator, and outdoors deck are only a portion of the package you get here.
- BEATRICE– A sophisticated combination of a hotel and a residential building. The residential floors start from 26th. With its two restaurants– both Bar Basque and Food Parc, the residents here cannot complain of being starved neither of food, nor of amenities. The sky lunge located on the 54th floor offers magnificent views just to mention some of the amenities.
- EMERALD GREEN–Unique construction nested on 38th street between 7th and 8th, this luxury habitat is another completely LEED-certified building. The building is a combination of style and modern design with excellent amenities to satisfy the resident’s demands.